- Urdu Tube is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
- Urdu Tube is not related in any way with uploads you find here, it only automatically collects (by using search engines, such as Google and others) links posted by other people/servers. Simply some content is embedded or linked here from web searched by people/us. Materials here are for educational purposes only and SHOULD BE VIEWED ONLY. If you download any files to view them, you are agreeing to delete them within a 24 hour period. It is strictly recommended to buy the products from the original owner/publisher of these products/books/digests/magazines etc. to help and support Authors Publishers and Distributors etc.
- If your copyrighted material has been posted on Books Tube or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material should be removed, you must send a written proof should be in detail containing required ISBN or international Registered Number for the content/Book, to email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs of suit or and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
- IMPORTANT: Misrepresentations made in your notice regarding whether material or activity is infringing may expose you to liability for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees). Courts have found that you must consider copyright defences, limitations or exceptions before sending a notice. In one case involving online content, a company paid more than $100,000 in costs and attorneys fees after targeting content protected by the U.S. fair use doctrine.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in Books Tube or on (Urdu Tube)’ search results. (should be provided with an ISBN or International Registration Number in case of Book/Digest/Magazine etc.)
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
- Please note that we will not process your complaint if it isn’t properly filled out or if the complaint is incomplete.